Gran Turismo Series
- Massive attention to detail designed to emulate the appearance and performance of licensed reproductions of real-world vehicles.
- Unrivalled selection of content representative of real-world vehicles and locations, the latest instalment, Gran Turismo 6, boasts over 1200 vehicles and over 30 tracks and locations including Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Laguna Seca Raceway, The Nurburgring and The Goodwood Hillclimb!
- Accurate driving physics emulation
- Dynamic weather simulation based on factors like temperature, pressure and humidity, all in real time as well as day-time/ night-time transition during races.
- 70 million sold
- iRacing.com is an online, subscription-based racing simulation service widely regarded as one of the most realistic racing simulation games to date and is also known to be used as a training tool by real racing drivers.
- Established numerous partnerships with real-world racing organizations and series, including NASCAR, IndyCar, V8 Supercars and Williams F1 among others.
- Officially licensed cars engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real-world race teams using real-world physics
- Officially licensed, laser-scanned exact replicas of real-world race tracks
- Over 35,000 active members as of July 2012.
- To achieve the exceptionally high level of realism, iRacing.com uses a pioneering, propitiatory application of three-dimensional laser scanning technology, every playable track is visited to laser scan as well as taking thousands of photo's on location.
- MotoGP™13 is the official video game of one of the most famous brands in sports. The game features all the official contents of 2013 Championship: MotoGP™, Moto2™ and Moto3™ riders, teams, tracks and rules are in the game.
- Loyal to the MotoGP™ spirit in all aspects of the game, from photo realistic graphics to TV style interface, including menus, sounds.
- Realistic handling you can really feel the bike in your hands and you can choose to ride with scalable aids or in pure simulative way for real fans! A new immersive career mode, with first person elements like 3D pits and helmet view, grants a full immersion in the rider's shoes!
Formula One Series/ F1 2013
- Formula One has been part of the video game racing genre since 'Pole Position' in 1983, in 1991 the title 'Formula One Grand Prix' played an integral role in moving Formula One games from arcade games to becoming full simulations of the sport.
- There has been around 150 different Formula One inspired games
- FORMULA ONE! F1 2013 features all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. The F1 2013 game features all eleven teams and twenty-two drivers competing in the 2013 season, as well as the nineteen circuits and Grands Prix. A "Classic Edition" of the game features additional drivers, cars and circuits from the 1980s and 1990s. Additional circuits include Estoril, Imola, Brands Hatch and Jerez.
Race Driver Grid/ Grid 2
- The Grid games, developed and published by Codemasters, aren't racing simulators like Gran Turismo but include a handling system developed by Codemasters which aims to find a balance between realism and accessibility/ usability.
- Includes real world vehicles, locations and cities including the Le Mans 24 hour race.
- Includes comprehensive campaign modes which enables the player to participate in a variety of motor-sport competitions, starting by racing for other race teams and eventually earning enough money to purchase your own vehicles and run your own race team with customisable team colours and liveries just like a real race driver's career.
- Advanced AI delivers aggressive competition and blockbuster races giving the games that 'arcade' feel in some respects.
- Powered by Codemaster's EGO engine which delivers extremely realistic visuals and vehicle damage effects.